Saturday, February 1, 2014

Online articles

If you are looking for online resources to articles for elementary students, check out my collection in the this online binder below.  Since these links do go to sites outside of my control, please always check the content before you share with students.  These are a great, inexpensive way to incorporate nonfiction into your child's daily reading.  Superstar parents, you could grab a Parent Pipeline of a reading strategy we have been working on in class and sit next to your child as they read and discuss.  

If you have other sites you use, please send me the link so I might include them in my binder.  

Happy reading!
Mrs. Haney


Click here to open this binder in a new window.

1 comment:

  1. Hello- These are great kid's news resources. I write for DOGO news and maintain my own blog that is dedicated to science news and activities for parents, teachers and kids. I often connect children's books back to current events. Check it out if you are interested: www.shareitscience.com
    Literacy is so important! Thanks for sharing these great links.

    ReplyDelete